- Players can collect Fallen Spirits from the Catacombs (or cashshop).
- Spirits can turn into Fallen Angels by this 2 methods;
Purify – Spend X time to guarantee a random Fallen Angel
Awaken – x% chance to get a random Fallen Angel
- Each Spirit (egg) is divided into 4 ranks; A, B, C or D.
- A rank eggs will get you the “best” Fallen Angel.
- While “Purifying” your eggs, you can feed some “Magic Food” to affect the outcome of the type of Fallen Angels.
- Fallen Angels can be equipped on Food Souls to boost stats
- Each Fallen Angel can boost up to 4 different stats; 1 stat every 10 levels
- Stats have different rarity: Orange > Purple > Blue > Green > White
- Each Fallen Angel can inherit 1 of the following personalities which will affect the stat they boost;
Brave – Fallen Angel ATK increase by 50%
Staunch – Fallen Angel DEF increase by 50%
Care – Fallen Angel HP increase by 50%
Liveliness – Fallen Angel Crit increase by 50%
Meticulous – Fallen Angel Crit DMG increase by 50%
Resolve – Fallen Angel ATK Spd increase by 50%
- The personality will affect the “number” you can roll for bonus stats. For example, a Brave Fallen Angel can roll for a higher ATK boost than a Staunch Fallen Angel.
For starters, focus on getting Brave and Care personalities. ATK and HP are the only real stats that matters.
There are 2 ways to “Train” your Fallen Angel; Upgrade and Enhance.
Upgrade – Every 10 levels will unlock an additional line of stat boost. You can feed any Fallen Angels to upgrade the level.
Enhance – Enhancing your Fallen Angel will increase the stat boost for your Fallen Angel. You will need to feed the same Fallen Angel to enhance the current one. Do note that enhancing your Fallen Angel is not a guaranteed success.
|Enhance Level||Success Rate|